Pelican Elite ProGear Cooler Review
Outdoorsmen are serious about their coolers these days. Companies that manufacture these rugged coolers are well aware of the quality that particular consumers now expect. They must go the extra mile to create a durable and lasting product which will unquestionably retain the coolest temperatures possible as well as withstand intense abuse, extreme use, and the toughest of environments. These coolers are made to take along on hunting and fishing trips, hiking and camping trips, and any other outdoor adventure which might present itself. Because buying one of these coolers can be considered a small investment, trying to decipher which cooler to purchase can be quite a daunting task. In This Pelican Elite ProGrear Review we will discuss the features and benefits of one cooler that may possibly demand your attention and have you taking a second look.
The Pelican Brand
The Pelican brand was founded in 1976 by an avid scuba diver who saw the need for flashlights and cases that would hold up under pressure and would not leak or break. With the successful product patent of the Pelican Float, other products in the Pelican line soon became a reality. Using the same high standards and technology, the Pelican line of coolers soon came into existence in the company’s headquarters in Torrance, California. The success of the company is evident, and Pelican is now an international brand. Since then, the company has added many sizes and colors to its cooler line, as well as a popular line of Pelican Cooler Accessories. Let’s take a look at the sizes and features offered by the Pelican Elite ProGear Coolers for sale.
Pelican Elite ProGear Cooler
If you need to keep ice in your cooler for long periods, you will love the Pelican Elite Cooler. Using decades of experience in the field of building protective cases, Pelican engineered what some might consider the world’s best cooler. With the thickest wall insulation that is proven to store ice for up to ten days, the Pelican Elite is also known to perform under stress. No other cooler is known for special features such as latches that lock, folding handles, and extra wide wheels made for rugged or soft terrain. Pelican is also proud to announce that Pelican ProGear is bear resistant certified. With the purpose of keeping bears safe and reducing human-bear encounters, the certification requires intense penetration and impact testing over extended periods of time. One can understand why these coolers are guaranteed for life. There are a total of 8 sizes available in the Pelican Elite ProGear, so finding the right size for your personal needs will literally be a breeze. The Pelican Elite is offered in the following sizes: 20 qt, 35 qt, 45 qt, 65 qt, 80 qt, 95 qt, 150 qt, and 250 qt.
Features of the Pelican Elite ProGear Cooler
- Ultimate Ice Retention for days of use
- Gasket that is freezer grade and 2 inch Polyurethane insulation
- Each cooler is equipped with 2 sets of handles. One set is under lid, the other is a molded flush mounted set.
- Latches are Press and Pull and wider for Gloved use
- Convenient Tie Downs which are Molded-In
- Lock Hasp is Molded-In with Plated Stainless Steel
- Hardware is Stainless Steel and Corrosion Resistant
- Cup Holders are integrated
- Bottle Opener is Built In
- Pelican Elite Coolers are made in the USA
- Lifetime Guaranteed
- Extensive Color Choices
- Custom Color Program
- Bear Resistant Certification; built to keep humans and bears safe
- Some sizes have the Integrated Fish Scale on the Lid
- Non Skid and Non Marking feet which are raised
- Sloped Drains and Tethered Threaded plug with is attachable to a garden hose.
- Wheeled Cooler available in 45 quart and 80 quart sizes with heavy duty wheels and a built in Trolley handle
When making your next purchase of a rugged outdoor cooler, Pelican Elite ProGear is definitely worth exploring. With high standards of quality and consumer satisfaction, the Pelican Elite cooler is ranked among the best coolers on the market today. Whether hunting, fishing, or just relaxing by a campfire, Pelican coolers can perform and deliver exactly what you expect from a durable cooler which is built to stand the test of time.